Kisan Credit Card (KCC) was established for the sake of the farmers in India in 1998. It saves the farmers from paying the burdening interest charges imposed by the loan sharks. The charged interest in KCC is dynamic. In other words, if the farmers pay the interest timely then charges of interest rate are also low. Since no one wants to pay high-interest charges, this scheme comes in aid if you require financial assistance. We’re here to help you out if you are facing difficulties while applying for a KCC loan or finding the Kisan Credit Card helpline number.
How to Apply for Kisan Credit Card Loan?
KCC scheme helps farmers to avail of a loan whenever they require it. You might stumble upon certain issues while applying for the KCC loan. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to easily avail of a KCC loan:
- Step 1 – Visit the nearest bank that offers a KCC loan. Or, you can also download an application form online on the website of the respective bank of your choice.
- Step 2 – Fill in all the details and submit them to the loan officer of the bank.
- Step 3 – After the verification and consideration of all the required factors, the officer will set your KCC loan limit. The loan officer can even demand collateral if the amount of your loan exceeds over Rs. 1.60 Lakhs.
- Step 4 – After the completion of all the procedures, you’ll receive your KCC loan almost immediately.
How to Contact the Kisan Credit Card Customer Care?
The National Bank of Agriculture and Rural (NBAR) established the KCC loan scheme. In case if you face any grievances or queries regarding the same, you can call the Kisan Credit Card helpline number. The details of the customer care are as follows:
- Kisan Credit Card Helpline Number:
- Toll-free Contact Details – You can simply make a call at the toll-free contact number 1800-115526/155261.
- Tolled Contact Details – You can even call on the tolled number 0120-6028109 to clear all your queries.
- Email – You can also email customer care at email@example.com and let them know about your problems.
- ICT Related Customer Care Details: To avail of the ICT-related customer services, you can email at the ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fund Transfer Related Customer Care Details: If you are facing any issue regarding the fund transfer, you can simply write an email at email@example.com.
You can follow the above-mentioned steps on how to avail of the KCC loan. After you get hold of the KCC, you can use it anytime to make a withdrawal of the fund that is required. If you fail to repay the loan promptly, you might even end up paying a large amount. And you wouldn’t want that, would you? Therefore, ensure that you are repaying the loan without any delay. Furthermore, you can even get in touch with customer care easily by either calling or emailing them. If possible, you can also directly go and search for the head of the respective departments.